Welcome to this online library for further reading on FCT and related topics.
If you would like to contribute or recommend an FCT-related article, then please let us know.
Important note: The list of articles below is not an endorsement and we do not necessarily agree with all views expressed in these articles. Each one is included because it contains something that practitioners and clients have found helpful and interesting, but that does not mean that all parts of all of the articles can be assumed to be correct or in agreement with the FCT approach. Furthermore, nothing at this website constitutes medical advice or diagnosis, and for this you should seek a professional evaluation by a doctor, and preferably by an FCT practitioner as well.
As there are many articles now included on this page, in case you are wondering where best to start we have added an asterisk to indicate a few contributions by different authors which may be particularly useful to help introduce FCT and key elements and issues related to the FCT approach. Alternatively, you can judge from most of the article titles what the topics are, and in this way decide which areas you most need to brush up on. Happy reading and research! Don't forget to also check out our links page for further research not included at this site.
Cassandra's Curse (Clover Kreger, Dip.FCT)
* Deficiencies of the Current Medical Models (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D.)
Effects of Mercury Under-Estimated Again! (Simon Rees, Dip.FCT, Dip.TCM, Dip.Hom)
EU Commission: Amalgam Too Unsafe for Road Transportation! (Simon Rees, Dip.FCT, Dip.TCM, Dip.Hom)
Evaluation of Medical Approaches (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D.)
* Explaining Field Control Therapy (Clover Kreger, Dip.FCT)
Facts About Mercury and Dental Amalgam (Bernard Windham, DAMS, from http://www.flcv.com/damsindx.html) [pdf file - 400 KB. Right click and choose 'save target as.' Collated evidence with many references.]
Homeopathic Potencies Identified by a New Magnetic Resonance Method (Karin Lenger, PhD)
* How Do We Really Measure Therapeutic Success? (Simon Rees, Dip.FCT, Dip.TCM, Dip.Hom)
How FCT Works and Whether Clay Regulates pH (Savely Yurkovsky and Simon Rees)
How To Locate a Suitable Dentist (Simon Rees, Dip.FCT, Dip.TCM, Dip.Hom)
Letter to Prospective FCT Students, on the Subject of Meaning in Medicine (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D.)
Letter Straight from the Inventor, on the Fundamentals of FCT (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D.)
Letter Written to Alternative MDs, Describing Why FCT is Needed (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D.)
Letter Written to a Naturopathic Association, Describing FCT (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D.)
* Mercury Database (Simon Rees has been collaborating with Parisiiholding and many researchers to create here what we believe is shaping up to be the world's largest database of scientific information about mercury poisoning)
Mercury: The Malevolent Messenger (Clover Kreger, Dip.FCT)
Mobile phones 'more dangerous than smoking' (Geoffrey Lean, The Independent, UK Newspaper, 30 March 2008)
* Safe Removal of Amalgam Fillings and * Questions for your Dentist About Removing Amalgam Fillings (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, from www.iaomt.com) [Two pdf files - 130 KB and 20 KB. Right click and choose 'save target as.' Essential summary on what the key safety precautions are for amalgam filling removal. In addition, we recommend wider FCT guidelines regarding timing, preparation and support.]
Scientific Bias - Parts One, Two and Three (Simon Rees, Dip.FCT, Dip.TCM, Dip.Hom)
* Scientific Tenets of FCT (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D.)
The Aim is to be Unfettered (Clover Kreger, Dip.FCT)
The Children Amalgam Trials - Part 1 of 5 , Part 2 of 5, Part 3 of 5, Part 4 of 5, Part 5 of 5 (DAMS Newsletter Summer 2006, http://www.flcv.com/damsindx.html) [Five scanned-image files from the newsletter article on the flaws and ethical considerations of this study. If you like the article and wish to support DAMS, you can subscribe to their newsletter via the link.]
The Dental Holocaust (Simon Rees, Dip.FCT, Dip.TCM, Dip.Hom)
The Dual Strategy of the Immune Response (David Lowenfels, published in the Townsend Letter, at www.townsendletter.com) [pdf file - 3.5MB. Right click and choose 'save target as.' Shows how the immune system functions and how it is affected by toxicity and other stressors.]
The Research Evidence Base of Homeopathy (R T Mathie, Faculty of Homeopathy, UK) [pdf file - 150KB. Right click and choose 'save target as.' Large 2003 scientific review of the literature, covering 93 randomized controlled trials of homeopathy. Concludes that homeopathy is better than placebo.]
* The Scientific Case Against Amalgam (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, at www.iaomt.com) [pdf file - 1MB. Right click and choose 'save target as.' Useful summary of the research on toxicity of amalgam dental fillings.]
Too Many Busdrivers? An Analogy of How FCT Works (Simon Rees, Dip.FCT, Dip.TCM, Dip.Hom)
What Does FCT Offer to Other Therapies? (Savely Yurkovsky and Simon Rees)
Wireless Radiation in the Etiology and Treatment of Autism (Tamara Mariea and George Carlo) [pdf file - 50 KB. Right click and choose 'save target as.' Study that showed how electromagnetic fields inhibit excretion of mercury, as Dr Yurkovsky has claimed in FCT for years based on clinical observation.]
For more articles on toxicity (including mercury and other pollutants), please see also the Key Toxins website (work in progress)
Back to top
Further Reading on FCT
Dr Yurkovsky's book, The Power of Digital Medicine, is a highly recommended introduction to FCT. It is available via Amazon, or can be ordered in the USA directly from The Science of Medicine Publishing or in Ireland from FCT Europe.
Book Details: Foreword by Professor Emeritus William A. Tiller of Stanford University. 258 page paperback. 426 references. Summarises the latest scientific research vindicating the effectiveness of homeopathy, and was endorsed by the prestigious American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine. Also recounts the history of Bio-Resonance and Applied Kinesiology, as well as containing precise instructions for making remedies at home in emergencies, and countless examples from Dr Yurkovsky’s practice illustrating the use of FCT in real life cases.
Dr Yurkovsky's series of articles on Guided Digital Medicine are likewise highly recommended reading. They are available in the USA from The Science of Medicine Publishing or in Ireland from FCT Europe.
Article Details: Originally published in the prestigious alternative journal, ‘The Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients,’ these articles analyze the shortcomings of both conventional & alternative prevailing medical approaches, in an attempt to define exactly why FCT is needed. Outspoken, incisive, far-reaching and timely critique on the state of modern medicine.
Dr Yurkovsky's forthcoming second book is also set to be a very important read, as it will systematically catalogue the many pernicious influences afflicting today's children and making them sick, and offer unique solutions to the problems - ranging from dental fillings, vaccinations and pollution to poor diet, lifestyle, genetics, emotional trauma and much else.
More news about this exciting book project will be posted here when available.
Back to top
Further Reading/Viewing on FCT-related Topics -
Books, Films and Documentaries of Interest
Below is a list of books, films and documentaries FCT practitioners, students or patients have found interesting and useful. It is only a preliminary list, and further titles will be added as they are received. Please also note that - as is always the case - we would not agree with everything written by any author, so inclusion of a title on this list does NOT mean a full endorsement, it just means that it is a title which other FCT practitioners and patients have found useful.
To see if a listed book might be suitable for you, you can search for its title at Amazon where you will often find useful reader reviews, and you can also read the threads at the FCT Support Forums website here and here which discuss some of the items on this list.
- “Dentistry Without Mercury” (Sam Ziff and Michael Ziff, DDS)
- “Infertility and Birth Defects - Is Mercury from Silver Dental Fillings an Unsuspected Cause?” (Sam Ziff and Michael Ziff, DDS) - Sadly out of print, but well worth finding, and includes over 450 references
- “The Missing Link? - A Persuasive New Look at Heart Disease as it Relates to Mercury” (Sam Ziff and Michael Ziff, DDS)
- “Uninformed Consent” (Hal Huggins, DDS)
- “Mercury Poisoning from Dental Amalgam - A Hazard to Human Brain” (Patrick Stortebecker, M.D., Ph.D.) - Sadly out of print, but well worth finding
- “Cell Phones” (Dr George Carlo)
- “The Field” (Lynne McTaggart)
- “Science and the Akashic Field” (Ervin Laszlo)
- “Some Science Adventures with Real Magic” (William A Tiller, M.D., Ph.D.)
- “The Body Electric” (Robert O Becker, M.D.)
- “Cross Currents” (Robert O Becker, M.D.)
- “Energy Medicine” (Oschman)
- “Silent Spring” (Rachel Carson)
- “Vibrational Medicine” (Richard Gerber)
- “The Holographic Universe” (Michael Talbot)
- “Alternative Science” (Richard Milton)
- “Feast Without Yeast” (Semon and Kornblum)
- “The True You Diet” (Dr John Briffa)
- “The Book of the Damned” (Charles Fort)
- “What the Bleep Do We Know?” (Documentary film)
- “The Corporation” (Documentary film)
- “The Constant Gardener” (Either the novel by John le Carré or its film adaptation)
To contribute an FCT-related article - or a book, film or documentary recommendation of FCT-related interest - please contact us.
Back to top
|© Copyright 2007 Simon Rees ND & Kevin Eakins ND
Disclaimer: The information at this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The content of this website comprises only the observations and opinions of the authors and contributors: it does not constitute medical advice to readers.